CRMNEXT Inc. is looking for an experienced, digitally-minded Implementation Analyst to work with us to transform how businesses attract, nurture, and grow their clients using a seamless multi-channel experience.
· You are a master story-teller who listens well, and loves communicating complex concepts in a clear and simple way – verbal and written
· You find solutions and get things done in a way that produces win-win situations
· You can envision how less is more, how customer intent drives process, and how empathy and emotion impact design and decisioning – because you want to build awesome client experiences
· You love listening to the customer’s need and can work with technical teams to arrive at the best outcome
· You have an uncanny attention to detail without losing sight of the big picture
· You know Waterfall, you love Agile, and can be a catalyst for change
· You constantly seek knowledge, have a natural affinity to test and learn, and are resilient through challenging situations
· You have a technical background and can quickly learn an enterprise CRM system (.NET knowledge & experience will be a huge plus)
· You have experience in banking, insurance, or other financial services – including understanding the limitations and benefits of core systems.
Summary of Job Duties
· Apply customer-driven design principles to solve client challenges.
· Gather client system requirements from existing documentation, client interviews, and workshops. Perform gap analyses and recommend solutions.
· Map client requirements with CRM application functionality.
· Document and implement requirements, business processes, and design/develop screen mockups and detailed process flows.
· Configure and implement the enterprise CRM solution at the customer site based on their requirements and recommendations from you and the implementation team
· Demonstrate CRM capabilities and the “art of the possible” to clients and prospects
· Configure and implement POCs. Understand and document client KPIs and organization goals.
· Must be able to travel domestically and internationally – 25% to 50% based on engagement
· Bachelors degree in relevant field or equivalent experience
· Minimum 4-7 years’ experience in business analysis, CRM, software engineering/configuration, or IT
· Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills across a broad spectrum of audiences
· Must have demonstrable skills in creating detailed requirements, business flows, and screens – also in configuration of enterprise-grade software systems
· Experience at a bank, credit union, or other financial services firm is highly desired
· Experience in CRM is extremely helpful
Knowledge and experience with .NET, SOAP, REST, MQ and TCP/IP would be a huge plus
If you would like to apply for this role, please send an email to email@example.com with your resume, and reasons why you should be considered.
CRMNEXT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Difference is celebrated!
This job description is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. The responsibilities, tasks, and duties of the job holder might differ from those outlined in the job description and that other duties, as assigned, might be part of the job.
Are you using your Big Top profile as your career site, and don't have a link for candidates to apply? No worries – we have a quick workaround, because #startupgrind. We recommend creating a simple Typeform or Google Form to collect the info you need from candidates and then linking it here. If you need help, email firstname.lastname@example.org!
Is this a critical hire? You can boost the search by making it a Big Top Featured Job. Featured Jobs receive premium visibility including:
What happens next? If you click Yes, the Featured Jobs promotion is free to your organization unless and until Big Top secures a winning candidate for your role. If this happens (when this happens), your organization will be charged a $3,000 referral fee upon placement.
I have read and agree to the Big Top Terms and Conditions, including without limitation, the $3,000 referral fee due upon the placement or hiring of a candidate or employee pursuant to the terms and conditions of the Featured Jobs Program.
CRM, Business Analysis, Documentation, Creating User Stories, Testing