ABOUT FIDELITY LABS
Fidelity Labs incubates internal startups—made up of product managers, designers, developers and marketers—that are tasked with creating new business that drive growth and deliver on Fidelity's mission. Our teams' passion combined with human-centered design and agile methodologies are responsible for driving industry transformation and customer impact at scale. See what we’re up to at www.FidelityLabs.com.
The Expertise We’re Looking For
The Growth Hacker is a core team member at Fidelity Labs, working with one of our internal startups pursuing a particular new business opportunity and leveraging new distribution channels and partnerships. This associate holds ultimate responsibility for the startup’s customer acquisition activities and oversees the development and delivery of a fully integrated marketing strategy, working in close association with user experience design, design strategy, product management, and other members of the team. This role is based in Durham, NC
The Skills You Bring
- Bachelors or Master’s degree, with 5+ experience in marketing roles
- Experience in driving and closing sales and business development opportunities is a plus
- Experience in and a passion for health care industry is preferred
- Demonstrable in-market experience with paid and organic SEO (keyword research, keyword optimization, GoogleAdwords) and leveraging social channels for customer acquisition and community building; extensive knowledge of Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
- Experience in B2B and B2C marketing
- Experience with conceiving and running digital campaigns with specific goals (drip campaigns, paid social media campaigns, landing page A/B tests) and reporting on results and learnings
- Hands-on experience with key tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Clarabridge, Insight Xpress, Hubspot, Moz, Hootsuite, Buffer—and other tools like them
- Confident, driven and dynamic with the ability to get things done.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot original branding opportunities.
- Excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills. Must be able to clearly articulate and present findings and recommendations to team members and management, and to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Innate interest in learning about customers behavior through both numbers and qualitative data
The Value You Deliver
- Design, creation, and execution of growth experiments to identify ideal pricing strategy, cost to acquire customers and key aspects of the value proposition and target segments with which to emphasize them
- Define key performance indicators and drive user acquisition
- Establish actionable closed-loop analytics and study them regularly to gauge campaign effectiveness, understand how people engage with the new service, and get them to reengage over time
- Based on learnings from in-market tests, development and implementation of marketing & brand strategy - including positioning, messaging, campaigns, events, digital marketing, content and earned media
- Have a clear grasp on the entire funnel. You’re full of ideas on how to optimize each of these facets, and you love exchanging your new ideas and feedback with other.
- Execute messaging in a way that is compelling to prioritized customer segments and communicates the value proposition of the products
- Identify & implement opportunistic integrations and relationships with key partners to expand our reach and/or lower our cost-per-acquisition.
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar and social media presence that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, webinars, infographics, etc.)
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying.
How Your Work Impacts the Organization
Fidelity Labs’ mission to create new businesses that drive growth and deliver on Fidelity’s mission to inspire better futures and deliver better outcomes for the customers and businesses we serve.
Our focus is on important financial “jobs to be done,” where people and organizations are experiencing real issues and where we believe we can help. We believe in creating impact at scale and meaningfully improving the lives of the people we serve.
ABOUT WORKING AT FIDELITY
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer