Please note that applications for our Summer 2018 program are now closed. We are now accepting applications for our 2019 program on a rolling basis.
Since you were a kid, sports have been your life. Entering the workforce doesn’t mean your passion for sport has to be a thing of the past. Teamworks Academy will give you the chance to make a difference in the lives of athletes and impact the teams you know and love.
Teamworks Academy was created exclusively for newly graduated student-athletes to help you make the transition to the professional world. As a TW Academy recruit you will work with the team, learning valuable professional skills to help you further your career within Teamworks.
About Our Program
We invest heavily in TW Academy recruits to help you make an impact from day one and set you on a growth path to higher levels within our organization. This is your opportunity to expand your knowledge of business within the sports industry. You will exit the TW Academy with deep knowledge of customer support & service, Teamworks product experience, professional development, training in the next level of position within the Customer Success position.
Our program offers:
Foundation for Growth
The keys to success for a new recruit are being open to learning, going above and beyond at every turn, and taking responsibility for yourself and your career success. This program will teach you the skills needed to be productive in the work environment, make sound judgment with time management & organization, and challenge you to look for improved ways to impact customers. The individuals that will be the most successful in the Academy don’t give up and are constantly exceeding the day-to-day expectations for the role. To move into other parts of our Customer Success Organization you need to be open to acting on consistent feedback, challenging yourself to learn the product, customers, and industry we serve, and exceeding the goals defined for your growth. You must be constantly upholding the Teamworks Core Values, including Honesty, Humility, Hard Work, Commitment, Exceptionalism, and Innovation.
Main Responsibilities of the TW Academy Recruit
What We're Looking For
The Application Process
TW Academy has openings twice annually at our HQ in Durham, NC. We are now accepting applications for winter 2019 and summer 2019 on a rolling basis.
1. Submit your application and complete the short-answer essay questions.
2. You will be emailed an aptitude assessment that you will have 72 hours to complete. This test measures critical thinking, problem-solving and your ability to learn new information as well as behavioral patterns and traits that are indicative of workplace performance.
3. Following strong performance on the aptitude assessment, you will be sent a real-world example of a customer email. We will ask you to respond in writing to the customer's challenge.
4. Come to our office to meet our team, learn more about TW Academy, and interview in person! If you are not local, we will conduct this session over video chat.
5. If you make it to step five, congratulations! We want YOU to be part of TW Academy. We will send you an offer and review benefits, compensation and what to expect upon starting.
Is this a critical hire? You can boost the search by making it a Big Top Featured Job. Featured Jobs receive premium visibility including:
What happens next? If you click Yes, the Featured Jobs promotion is free to your organization unless and until Big Top secures a winning candidate for your role. If this happens (when this happens), your organization will be charged a $3,000 referral fee upon placement.
I have read and agree to the Big Top Terms and Conditions, including without limitation, the $3,000 referral fee due upon the placement or hiring of a candidate or employee pursuant to the terms and conditions of the Featured Jobs Program.